Re: REPOST, SIGNED: Re: Amendment to RMS/FSF GR: Option 5

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 9:33 PM Martina Ferrari <tina@debian.org> wrote:

> Fuck that
> you were in the first line on my bingo card.
> Lol, "trot" off dude.
> your amazingly stupid retort
> another character that is also fanning the flames in this list
> and also was on my bingo card, I am on a roll!!
> all my efforts ... went to the crapper.

I find this language thuggish and abusive. It is not worthwhile
reading and can spoil a person's day. Why is a person allowed to post
something like this, and why do we look outside Debian to blame
people? We have plenty of problems at home.

Kind regards
Felix Lechner