Re: re. RMS

Someone privately made me realize that what I wrote is probably not nice
to read for autistic people. It was not my intention to hurt anyone, and
I have nothing against autistic people, who in some cases, are capable
of being leaders.

On 4/5/21 4:12 PM, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
> Whether RMS has any neuroatypical condition and whether or not it should
> give him lenience and/or preventing him from leading the FSF is paths I
> won't go along, as I am no doctor and have no expertise on these
> matters.

Also, I agree with what PEB wrote above.

Though I wasn't making the case that RMS has any "neuroatypical
condition" (Miles did). I'm saying that Miles's explanation/excuse is
probably counter productive, and is instead a case *against* RMS being
in charge. If it was the case, I would not agree with Miles that says we
should "give him leeway for that".

I hope it's more clear like this, and it doesn't hurt anyone this time.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)