Re: Willingness to share a position statement?

On Friday, 2 April 2021 11:09:42 PM AEDT Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
> Thanks for arguing for my point: Communism was a beautiful theoretical
> idea which was implemented by humans and therefore was a miserable
> fuckup in the end.
>
> I still think the concept is really interesting, but I can't see a
> working implementation as soon as there are humans who would want to be
> leaders in such regimes.
>
> I don't see a connection with free speech here, anyway.

What a nasty disgraceful style of debating you have, Pierre.
You understood very well what I'm saying and I'm is not confirming your
point. Communism is a bad ideology that does not work (and could not work
even in theory) - that's why it should be "cancelled".
Free speech is a beautiful working practice but it is in the way of terrible
ideas and that's why they want to "cancel" free speech.

--
All the best,
 Dmitry Smirnov

---

Hay smells different to lovers and horses.
    -- Stanisław Jerzy Lec

---

How Many Excess Deaths Are Due to COVID-19?
    -- https://lockdownsceptics.org/how-many-excess-deaths-are-due-to-covid-19/