Re: Nuance Regarding RMS

On 2021-04-01 at 15:06, Milan Zamazal wrote:

>     JS> Question is, this being a process to compose a ballot for a
>     JS> vote: How to transform those observations into a text for the
>     JS> ballot?  Or if that is absurd, how else to proceed (other than
>     JS> shrug and let the boting process continue disregarding those
>     JS> observations?
>
> I think “The Debian Project will not issue a public statement” and “None
> of the above” are good enough ballot options for the purpose.  And
> definitely much better than voting about one’s weirdness or malice,
> directly or indirectly.

For whatever it may be worth, I parsed the original essay-mail in this
thread as being not a starting point for a ballot option, but an
attempt by one potential voter to convey his perspective on the issue to
other potential voters, and thus to potentially affect how those others
may choose to vote when the time to do so comes.

--
   The Wanderer