Re: Draft GR for resolution process changes

Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> writes:

> One last question: in some complex GRs there were discussions about
> problems caused by mixing 1:1 and 3:1 majority options, which frankly
> speaking I could not undertand because I never studied our Condorcet
> method in details.  Do you think that such mixes can be problemating and
> does your proposal address that ?

As Sam said, my proposal doesn't address that.  We did talk about trying
to tackle this as well in the run-up to my proposal, but didn't arrive at
any straightforward solutions that seemed clearly better.

With the benefit of this discussion, I'm going to plead out of scope for
that as well, given how complex the proposal has already gotten through
chasing down all the references to the current proposal system.

Sam's explanation is excellent and matches my understanding.