Re: Draft proposal for resolution process changes

Timo Röhling <roehling@debian.org> writes:

> What do you think of the following:

>  6. If a vote is canceled later than 13 days after the original
>     proposal, the mandatory vote will be postponed and start 24 hours
>     after the time of cancellation. Until then, no one may call for
>     another vote.

Oh, I like that much better.  I now have:

   6. If a vote is canceled under point 6.3.1.4 later than 13 days after
      the initial proposed resolution, the vote specified in point 6.3.1.5
      instead starts 24 hours after the time of cancellation. During that
      24 hour period, no one may call for a vote.