Re: [draft] Cancel this year's in-person Debian Developers Conference DebConf20

Hi,

On 5/22/20 2:43 PM, Holger Levsen wrote:
On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 02:40:55PM +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
This is a draft for a GR I would like to propose.

Cancel this year's in-person Debian Developers Conference DebConf20
[...]

I'd second that, thanks. However, I would prefer if the DebConf organizers
cancel themselves. (And I would also prefer we would wake up soon and this
nightmare is over. I just don't think that this will happen anytime soon.)

FWIW, it seems the organizers decided it's not happening:

http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2020/debconf-team.2020-06-01-18.01.log.html

"<tzafrir> #action terceiro to send a short announcement that there will be no in-person conference in 2020 and further details will follow"

Ivo