Re: [draft] Cancel this year's in-person Debian Developers Conference DebConf20

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 9:41 PM Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org> wrote:

> This is a draft for a GR I would like to propose.
>
> Cancel this year's in-person Debian Developers Conference DebConf20
> ----------
>
> ### Whereas
>
> 1. the World Health organization (WHO) declared COVID-19 as a global
>    pandemic [1] as of March 11th and has not yet lifted this.

I cannot imagine that there would be a GR to prevent other people
doing volunteer work.
If you don't want to join, just ignore it.

And personally I don't believe anything from WHO, since they just
repeat the fake information from fake source.

Roger Shimizu, GMT +9 Tokyo
PGP/GPG: 4096R/6C6ACD6417B3ACB1