Re: Typically self-nominations are short

Hi Sam

On 2020/03/12 14:54, Sam Hartman wrote:
> I'm concerned that by sending my longish message about why I am not
> running, I may have started a trend that I do not value.

No need for you to be concerned at all, your post had zero influence
over the length of my email, so no need to stress about it. This was how
I chose to self-nominate and it was my choice to make.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage