Re: Call for Votes on the Initit Systems GR

It was pointed out to me off-list that the constitution  says that in
calling for a vote I am supposed to say what I think the options are.
That feels kind of presumptuous given the work the secretary has done.
Kurt and I discussed off list much earlier and he doesn't need me to say
what I think the ballot options are.
But for the avoidance of doubt,
As of the time of this message, I believe that Proposals  F, B, A, D, E,
and G from
https://www.debian.org/vote/2019/vote_002

represent what we've discussed as a ballot.
I did not re-read each proposal today, but I did read them Sunday.

--Sam