Re: Proposed amendment to Proposal D

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 01:09:10PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:

[change removing regret about having another GR]

> Unless anyone objects by 1400 UTC on Wednesday, I intend to accept
> this amendment, assuming that this is procedurally kosher.

I'm also in favour of that. My understanding of procedure is that seconds
remain valid, and if anyone of the original seconders objects, they need to
explicitly rescind and/or propose the original text as a new option, which
then requires the usual number of seconds.

   Simon