Re: Replacing Proposal A

    Kurt> It's my current interpretation that the title you gave was
    Kurt> part of the text, and so not under my control. Which is why 4
    Kurt> of the 5 options have 2 titles, one that's under my control,
    Kurt> followed by the text that's not, that also has a title.

What I tried to do was give an initial suggestion of a title to help you
out.
I'd prefer that at least for my options you assume you have control of
the title.

I give permission for that if you choose that option.

Alternatively, if you'd rather interpret this as me proposing and
accepting fixing the typo under A.1 (6), I'm fine with that two.