Re: Re-Proposing: General Resolution on Init Systems and systemd

Kurt Roeckx writes ("Re: Re-Proposing: General Resolution on Init Systems and systemd"):
> The update should be available on the website now.

Hi, thanks.  I looked at the version here

  https://www.debian.org/vote/2019/vote_002

and it is missing some of the paragraph breaks compared to the
actually proposed text here

  https://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2019/11/msg00163.html

For example, clause 5 of the proposal is two paragraphs.  I think this
is just a transcription error from the HTML.  Similarly for 7, 9 and
11.

Also, the bullet list in clause 9 has not come out right.

If you like I could send you a diff to fix it, in case please point me
to the source.

Regards,
Ian.