Re: Failing GPG key (was: Re: Debian Project Leader election 2019: First call for votes)

* Kurt Roeckx: " Re: Failing GPG key (was: Re: Debian Project Leader election
  2019: First call for votes)" (Tue, 9 Apr 2019 19:10:04 +0200):

> In my expierence, they do update the keyring during the voting
> period because each year some people run into this problem. I
> suggest you that you send the updated key to keyring.debian.org
> and contact them in case you have this problem.

That's already done.

If the keyring is updated once more during the voting period this will be
perfectly fine for me and I will be in position to vote again.

> There can be various reason why people that have the right to vote
> are not able to do so. If that reason can't be resolved, I'm
> willing to manually add the vote. I prefer not to do this, and
> have never done so before. If it really can't be resolved, you
> can contact the secretary. I will have at least the following
> rules for such vote casts:
> - The vote needs to be cast during the voting period.
> - You should have a good reason why the normal procedure doesn't
>   work for you
> - I need some way to authenticate you

Well noted, this will be kind of last ressort.

Thanks for your help,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle ✧ Debian Developer
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6