Q to Mehdi: safe and fun

Dear Mehdi,

among your priorities for your next term, should you get elected, is
"Ensuring the community remains safe and fun". Yet, I cannot find
much about that in your platform.

Could you elaborate how you're intending to ensure a safe and fun
community?

What are some examples in which our community is safe and fun
already?

What are some examples in which the opposite applies, i.e. where we
need to act? What's missing?

What is your perception of the Debian code of conduct, and related
institutions like the anti-harrassment team? Are they working well?
How would we know?

What is your perception of the DebConf code of conduct and incidence
response?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"eine schlechte sache erregt, eine gute verträgt viel kritik."
                                                  -- charles tschopp