Re: Proposed GR: Acknowledge difficulty of declassifying debian-private

Iain Lane writes ("Re: Proposed GR: Acknowledge difficulty of declassifying debian-private"):
>   2. There shall be no declassification of any portion of the
>      debian-private archives, except when the authors of all material
>      being declassified have explicitly consented, or the author is
>      quoting only his or her own text.

I think you need to delete the last subclause there.  I don't read it
the way Jakub does but it's confusing.

And it's unnecessary: what I think you mean is "unless the
declassifier is declassifying their own message and their own message
quotes only their own text".  But obviously in this case they have
their own consent.

Ian.