Re: Proposed GR: Repeal the 2005 vote for declassification of the debian-private mailing list

On Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 11:15:05PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> === BEGIN GR TEXT ===
>
> Title: Acknowledge that the debian-private list will remain private.
>
> 1. The 2005 General Resolution titled "Declassification of debian-private
>    lisa archives" is repealed.
> 2. In keeping with paragraph 3 of the Debian Social Contract, Debian
>    Developers are strongly encouraged to use the debian-private mailing
>    list only for discussions that should not be disclosed.
>
> === END GR TEXT ===

So to clarify the situation, I can find (signed) seconds from:
- Thibaut Paumard <thibaut@debian.org>
- Bart Martens <bartm@debian.org>
- Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <odyx@debian.org>
- Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>

There is also an unsigned second from:
- Ondrej Sury <ondrej@sury.org>

Then there is a proposal from Iain Lane <laney@debian.org>:
  2. There shall be no declassification of any portion of the
     debian-private archives, except when the authors of all material
     being declassified have explicitly consented.
  3. Participants are reminded to use -private only when necessary.

Which is prefered by Steve M. Robbins <smr@debian.org>, and I'm
not sure I should count that as a second.

Then there is Ian Jackson's proposal with 2 seconds:
- Micha Lenk <micha@debian.org>
- Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@debian.org>

Did I miss something?

Kurt