Re: more GRs to come

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 01:24:28PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Perhaps it would be nice if sufficiently-seconded GR amendments, or
> accepted GR amendments, were announced on d-d-a, by the Secretary.

My current process only announces the GR once, after there were
enough seconds.  It might take me some days to find the time to
set up the vote page, so by that time there could already be other
proposals or not.

I guess it should be easy enough to send an e-mail every time I
updated the vote page.

Kurt