Re: Amendment to Proposed GR: Declassifying parts of -private of historical interest

On Sun, 07 Aug 2016, Micha Lenk wrote:
> That would establishing some kind of "ex post facto" law (which by the
> way is prohibited in many constitutions for good reasons). I really
> don't want to leave the decision whether past messages will be
> affected or not up to the list masters.

This is why the GR text requires that at minimum DDs can object via GR.

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

Your absence has gone through me
Like thread through a needle.
Everything I do is stitched with its color.
 -- W. S. Merwin "Poetry in Motion" p107