Re: GR Proposal: replace "Chairman" with "Chair" throughout the Debian Constitution

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 12:14:14PM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> Since Debian is an international project, with many (I expect a
> majority but am too lazy to check) of non-native English speakers,
> maybe taking a more unwieldy, but more clear route, would be better:
> Chairperson?

"Chair" is not ambiguous if you pay attention to the capitalisation, it's a
proper noun. Therefore there's no need to change it to disambiguate. NACK

--
Jonathan Dowland
Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.