Re: GR Proposal: replace "Chairman" with "Chair" throughout the Debian Constitution

* Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel@mamane.lu>, 2016-07-22, 12:14:
Since Debian is an international project, with many (I expect a majority but am too lazy to check) of non-native English speakers, maybe taking a more unwieldy, but more clear route, would be better:
Chairperson?

Sounds clumsy. Luckily there's an awesome non-gendered and non-furnitured alternative:

President

I'd rather you asked me for a signed agreement in triplicate before taking it out of the debian-private debian-developer-only archives to quote/post somewhere else.

No worries!

--
Jakub Wilk