Re: Amendment to Proposed GR: Declassifying parts of -private of historical interest

On Mon, 18 Jul 2016, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 05:56:12PM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > to Nicolas's resolution by adding "at minimum", and now propose the
> > following amendment:

[...]

> So this amendment has been accepted, and we currently have 2
> options.

Thanks, Kurt!

Nicolas: just for the avoidance of doubt, feel free to accept (or not
accept) this amendment as you see fit. [If any of the seconders of the
original proposal object to this amendment, now would also be a
reasonable time to do so.]

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

Americans can always be counted on to do the right thing, after they
have exhausted all other possibilities.
 -- W. Churchill