Re: GR Proposal: replace "Chairman" with "Chair" throughout the Debian Constitution

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 11:14:45AM +0000, Thaddeus H. Black wrote:
> (However, if this copy, too, does not appear in the web archive, then
> I will ask listmaster@lists.debian.org or file a bug as appropriate.)

Your (new) mail does now appear publically accessible to all who search
for it in the list archives. Your opinion is on record.

> Margarita:
> > The only gendered word left is the Chairman of the
> > Technical Committee.
>
> Good.  I am glad that one word is still left.  The
> English language does not want "ungendering."
>
> Your General Resolution will probably pass by a 10:1
> margin, but I mean to vote no.

Personally, I hope that it passes with a 100:1 margin, and encourage all
voters to approve this GR with an overwhelming majority.

Neil