Re: New amdendment proposal (Re: Proposed GR: Acknowledge difficulty of declassifying debian-private)

While checking all requisites are met, I found I mis-counted for my
CfV, mixing together Iain's original and reformed proposal. It
currently has four seconders only, so in order to have the three
presented options in the ballot: