Re: Amendment to Proposed GR: Declassifying parts of -private of historical interest

Hi Nicolas,

On Sun, Aug 07, 2016 at 02:54:36PM +0200, Nicolas Dandrimont wrote:
> In my opinion the only point in this General Resolution is allowing the
> declassification of the early years of -private, where the mailing list was
> used as a "project" mailing list rather than for discussing actually sensitive
> matters.

Then the text of GR 2016/vote_002 should have reflected that.

> I expect a sensible declassification process to allow the original authors to
> decide on whether their messages should be declassified or not, if an explicit
> disclaimer has not been put in the message.

Then the text of GR 2016/vote_002 should have reflected that.

I have now voted against GR 2016/vote_002 because it allows declassification of
anything ever posted on debian-private against the authors' will. I hope that
everyone fully realizes that before voting.

Regards,

Bart Martens