Re: GR Proposal: replace "Chairman" with "Chair" throughout the Debian Constitution

also sprach Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel@mamane.lu> [2016-07-22 12:14 +0200]:
> Since Debian is an international project, with many (I expect a
> majority but am too lazy to check) of non-native English speakers,
> maybe taking a more unwieldy, but more clear route, would be better:
> Chairperson?

Seriously… are we going to debate this now? Let's just vote and be
done with it. Please. With a cherry.

Btw, we've had DebConf Chairs too and nobody complained.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

above all, we should not wish to divest