Re: Amendment to Proposed GR: Declassifying parts of -private of historical interest

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 01:17:24PM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> 2. Debian listmasters and/or other individuals delegated by the DPL to
>    do so are authorized to declassify excerpts of -private of historical
>    interest by any process which provides sufficient opportunity for
>    Debian Developers to object by GR prior to declassification.
                                 ^^^^^

This barrier is too high, IMO. I would prefer it if "by GR" were
removed, so that the listmasters can come up with their own procedure
with whatever objection method they think is appropriate.

(GRs are, of course, always going to be on the table regardless.)

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney@debian.org ]