Re: Debian Project Leader Election 2015 Results

Kurt Roeckx dijo [Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 12:45:37AM +0200]:
> On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 10:41:52PM +0100, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> >
> > Sadly this list is trivially proved inaccurate
>
> So I have no source at all that is can tell me the number of DDs?

You can fetch the number of active DD keys [1,2], and add to it the
number of removed 1024D keys [3]. When a person who had their key
removed due to being too short presents a new key, we take the old one
out of the removed-1024 tree as well. People with 1024D keys cannot
vote, but don't lose their DD status.

Of course, the only authoritative number should be in the hands of
DAM. But we have something, uh, quite close to it.

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/keyring/keyring.git/tree/debian-keyring-gpg
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/keyring/keyring.git/tree/debian-nonupload-gpg
[3] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/keyring/keyring.git/tree/removed-1024-gpg