Re: GR: Constitutional Amendment to fix an off-by-one error and duplicate section numbering

On Tue, Sep 01, 2015 at 07:32:34PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Kurt Roeckx (kurt@roeckx.be) [150829 16:03]:
> > (Or I might be totally confused about the effects of all the
> > changes you're doing.  Those are all non-obvious changes that seem
> > to change more than the things you want to fix.)
>
> IMHO your questions should be answered by others already, plus the
> constitution git that OdyX posted on
> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/users/odyx/supermajority-GR.git/
>
> If there is something missing, please say so.

Please use a diff between the current constitution and what you
think the new version should be, instead of describing with words
how to change from one version to the other.  This will make it
far more obvious to everybody what the changes are.

Kurt