Can option 2 allow one to stay a member forever? (Re: call for vote - term limit for the tech-ctte)

Hi,

Le 16/12/2014 16:02, Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :
> - 'Option 2' chooses to subtract the number of resignations/removals
>   from the required number of expiries, which could result in some TC
>   members exceeding the term limit, in such events.

Thanks. Do I understand correctly that option 2 could allow (one of) the
most senior members to stay in the technical committee as long as they
manage to push (one or) two of the other members to resignation every year?

Regards

David