Re: "done with consensus decisionmaking", "war", "rearguard battles"

Bas Wijnen <wijnen@debian.org> writes:
> The systemd folks have made quite clear, again and again, that they
> will not listen to people who want an alternative.  They will force
> systemd on every computer they can get away with.

What's your intention behind this statement? It is too vague to be
refuted, and you are backing it up by anything either. I expect it to be
without dispute that many people consider statements like these as
inflammatory lies (this is an observation that this interpretation
exists, not a judgement on whether it is true). They are certainly not
going to contribute any calmness to this discussion.

Best,
-Nikolaus