Re: [Call for seconds] The ???no GR, please??? amendement.

Hi,

On Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2014, Sam Hartman wrote:
> my response is "so what?  People are doing their jobs, let's not get in
> their way."
> I'd rather this amendment not push people away simply because they
> disagree over whether all the questions have been answered.

I agree. I've also been thinking whether I find the distinction pointed out by
Lucas to be so important as to offer another amendment if Charly doesnt want
to change his... I'd definitly prefer to have this statement once on the
ballot than twice. So, Charles?

cheers,
	Holger