Re: [RFC] Alternative proposal: reaffirm upstream and maintainers technical competence over the software they maintain

Hi.

I'd support a proposal that focused on reaffirming the decisions that
have already been taken, and it sort of sounds like you're doing that.
However, I think your proposal goes significantly further than I'd like.
So, I'd rank your proposal significantly below   Lucas's proposal.
however, if you'd be willing to consider something that was more focused
around "hey, the process worked and we have a decision, let's go with
it," I'd prefer that to Lucas's proposal.

--sam