Re: Re-Proposal - preserve freedom of choice of init systems

Hi,

Kurt Roeckx:
> Can I ask people to move discussion that is not relevant to the
> vote to some other place?

Please don't.

Personally, I do not want -devel to get swamped with yet another discussion about this.
Or -release, for that matter.

If it passes (which I consider to be sufficiently unlikely to wonder why
the *censored* Ian even bothered, but whatever), _then_ these lists are the
right places to discuss the implications. Until then, let's keep it here.

--
-- Matthias Urlichs