Re: call for vote - term limit for the tech-ctte

* Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org>, 2014-12-16, 16:55:
It would also be nice that already suggested what the wording of the options should be.

How about:

1) replace the two oldest members every year
2) replace the two oldest members every year, excluding resignations

To me, it's more confusing that descriptive.
I've reread the proposals, and still can't tell which one is "excluding resignations".

How about:

1) replace the two oldest members every year (liberal)
2) replace the two oldest members every year (conservative)

--
Jakub Wilk