Re: GR proposal, Call for Seconds - term limit for the tech-ctte

On Monday, December 01, 2014 04:59:53 PM Colin Tuckley wrote:
> On 01/12/14 16:50, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> > As an amendment, I propose the transitional measure be removed.
>
> Why not support the amendment from Lucas instead which has more or less
> the same effect?

It has the ~same effect right now, but behaves differently in the future.  When
we vote, I think it would be a better choice if the transitional language
weren't there.  I'd like to see all the options be as good as possible before
the vote.

Scott K