Re: Proposal - preserve freedom of choice of init systems

Matthew Vernon <matthew@debian.org> writes:

> I wish to propose the following general resolution, and hereby call
> for seconds. I don't think further lengthy discussion of the issues is

This has only had one second. In order to not prolong things
indefinitely, I'll withdraw this GR if it's not got sufficient seconds
by Monday 17th; that's about another week.

"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."