Re: [Proposal] GR: Selecting the default init system for Debian

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 08:39:52PM +0100, Guillem Jover wrote:
> [ M-F-T and Reply-To set to debian-vote@l.d.o. ]
>
> Hi!
>
> This is the revised draft GR proposal (please see below); I'm looking
> for sponsors now.

Since this or the other proposol failed to reach the needed amount of
sponsors, the TC has made a decision and there wasn't any activity
about this over 4 weeks I'm expiring this GR.  You have 1 week to
object to this.

(This doesn't have anything to do with the one that was started by
Matthew Vernon.)

Kurt