Willing to propose option A

Hi.

I prefer option A from the TC ballot to Matthew's proposal.  However, I
think I prefer no vote to a GR on option A.  So, I'm going to hold off
to see if Matthew's proposal gets sufficient seconds before doing
anything.

That said, I respect Matthew's proposal.  I believe he is positively
contributing to the discussion, working to achieve the Debian he
believes best.  I support that goal and am happy to be working in a
project along side him and the other Debian developers who have
contributed to this discussion even when I have a technical disagreement
with them.

I am happy and proud to be part of this community.

--Sam