Re: Proposal - preserve freedom of choice of init systems

On Sun, Mar 02, 2014 at 01:22:46PM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 02, 2014 at 07:15:09PM +0000, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> > Logind requires systemd.
>
> This is false, and therefore the rest of the question is irrelevant.

I think the point of his question is to have an example that we
understand, and what the effect of this will be for other things
that show up in the future.  Just assume that logind still
requires systemd, that there is no alternative to logind and that
he is not the maintainer of logind.

Kurt