Re: [Proposal] GR: Selecting the default init system for Debian

Hi,

Guillem Jover <guillem@debian.org> writes:
> ,--- DRAFT GR TEXT ---
>
> A General Resolution to select the default init system for Debian.
>
> Option A
[...]
> Option H

If people want to have a GR on the init system, could we please not
entangle two issues in a single vote:

1. Default init system for jessie.
2. Init support in jessie+1.

Also option C "Defer the decision to the Technical Committee" will be
reduntant with another option once the TC makes a decision. I therefore
suggest to wait until they made at least a decision on the default init
on Linux[1].

Ansgar

  [1] Provided they don't explode before that.