Re: Proposed amendment (was: Re: GR: Selecting the default init system for Debian)

Hi,

On Samstag, 25. Januar 2014, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> So, let me propose the following amendment, then:
>
> -----
> If this option wins, the project secretary, in the presence of at least
> two other Debian Developers, will roll a dice.[...]
> -----
>
> I am looking for seconds. And no, that's not a joke;

Well, my option "this is hard, my brain hurts, lets go shopping" was a joke
and essentially the same as the above. If you cannot wrap your mind around a
problem, please dont declare defeat for the whole project or propose silly
"solutions". Just because the problem is too hard for some, doesnt mean there
aint sensible solutions. Rolling a dice aint one of them.

cheers,
	Holger

P.S.: Also, btw & unrelated: reasonable dices have 20 sides. Or 4 or 12.