Re: Results for Debian Project Leader 2013 Election

On 2013-04-13 19:00, devotee@vote.debian.org wrote:
The winners are:
	 Option 3 "Lucas Nussbaum"

I'd like to congratulate Lucas on his election, and to thank Gergely for running -- as well as everyone who encouraged me to run and who gave me suggestions during the campaign period. It's healthy for us to have contested elections, and I hope that some useful actions develop out of the campaign discussions. I would also like to thank our Secretary for conducting the election smoothly.

--
Moray