Re: [all candidates] Removing or limiting DD rights?

On 03.04.2013 06:09, Chris Knadle wrote:
On Tuesday, April 02, 2013 20:34:28, Russ Allbery wrote:
Note that we already did do something about it by deprecating close in the BTS in favor of sending a real email message to -done that is copied to the submitter. The Debian BTS now nags the maintainer about telling the
submitter something if they use the close command.

That's interesting. That sounds like an improvement in this area. If you happen to know when that was implemented, I'd be interested. June of last year I saw a bug closed (marked as done, without explanation) where I didn't see any email sent to the BTS control@ address in the bug, so I was confused
as to how the bug was closed.  Would emailing -done do that?

Closing the bug is exactly what -done is for. Using control@ to close bugs should be the exception, not the rule.

Regards,

Adam