Re: [Draft] GR: diversity statement for the Debian Project

Hi,

On Fri, 04 May 2012, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> On 03/05/12 at 00:32 +0200, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> > It doesn't matter how you identify yourself or how others perceive you:
> > we welcome you. We welcome contributions from everyone as long as they
> > interact constructively with our community.
>
> I'm not a big fan of this formulation. Maybe it should be a bit less
> personal, without the use of we/you ?

I know that in French we tend to avoid such formulations, but in English
it's actually better that way. I believe we should keep it like it is.

(I know because I had to change the "style" when translationg the debian
admin handbook)

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer