Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2011: Call for nominations

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 01:10:18AM +0100, Amaya wrote:
> Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > I can't be the only one who believes we should have had a female DPL
> > years ago. So here's to you, Amaya, Margarita, Erinn, Hanna, and
> > Christine: send in that candidacy!
>
> Thanks for having me in mind, but I want zack to win again :9 and the

I'll be perfectly honest with you: so do I :)

But I don't think I want him to win unopposed.

> mudslinging party at the nomination proccess puts me off, sorry.
> :(

You mean the campaigning? Speaking as someone who's been through it
twice, there's only as much mudslinging as you put in yourself.
trying to fool the system.