Re: is voting broken?

On 10/06/2010 06:56 PM, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Craig Small <csmall@debian.org> writes:
>
>> <ballot@vote.debian.org>: host master.debian.org[70.103.162.29] said: 550 no
>>     vote is currently running (in reply to RCPT TO command)
>
> That's not the right address to which to send your votes for this GR.  The
> GR text has the correct address.

	Actually that's very much supposed to be the right address according to
the CFV to get a fresh ballot... To quote the CFV email...

Then mail the ballot to: gr_nonpackagers@vote.debian.org.  Don't worry
about spacing of the columns or any quote characters (">") that your
reply inserts. NOTE: The vote must be GPG signed (or PGP signed)
with your key that is in the Debian keyring. You may optionally encrypt
your ballot using the public key included below.  Also, note that you can
get a fresh ballot any time by sending a mail to ballot@vote.debian.org
with the subject "gr_nonpackagers"

	I actually got the same response when I tried to send the email to
ballot@vote.debian.org to get a fresh ballot.