Re: call for vote - welcome non-packaging contributors as project members

Hi,

Just a small question about this part of the GR text:

On Sat, Oct 02, 2010 at 01:07:57AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

[...]
> The Debian project, therefore, invites the Debian Account Managers to:

[...]
> * Establish procedures to evaluate and accept contributors of
>   non-packaging work as Debian Developers.

Reading this, I understand with this GR we would be accepting in advance
whatever procedure DAM consider appropriate to accept contributors of
non-packaging work as Debian Developers.

I have not read all the discussion thread, but it seems there is already
a rough idea of how this will be done. It would be a very good idea and
I would be very grateful if an email, with the general plan of how this
will be implemented, is sent before the voting period begins.

Thanks,
Ana