Re: Draft GR: Simplification of license and copyright requirements for the Debian packages.

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 11:47:41PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> 2) The non-free files that we remove from the upstream sources.

Since you are a DD, I suppose you have read the social contract. What is
its first item ? Ah, yes ! "Debian will remain 100% free".

Are you suggesting a GR to change our social contract ?
If you don't like the current social contract, then why did you abide by
it ?

Mike