Re: Draft GR: Simplification of license and copyright requirements for the Debian packages.

Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> writes:

> I'm not saying I agree or disagree, but does this really really really
> need a GR?

If it could be arranged, a way to avoid the GR would be to have the
ftpmasters publicly express (ideally in this discussion thread) their
position in agreement with one of Charles's proposed options.

--
 \       “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “Well, I think |
  `\   so, Brain, but it's a miracle that this one grew back.” —_Pinky |